30 minutes to dinner–do you have a plan? These easy parmesan baked chicken nuggets are so quick and so good you’ll need to make them often!
I know it can be really hard to come up with new, fresh dinner ideas all the time–especially ideas your family will all eat. Feels like an impossible task doesn’t it? That’s why recipes like these easy parmesan baked chicken nuggets are a must have. If you want the truth, I like the breading when it falls off the chicken on to the baking sheet and cooks up and gets all crusty.
I secretly scrape it up with a spatula and eat it when no one is looking. I’m a closet breading eater.
You don’t have to make nuggets here either–feel free to cut strips, or bread whole breasts if that’s more your style. These little bits are made tender by the mustard and bake up golden in the oven. And don’t worry if you don’t like mustard–you don’t even know it’s there.
Easy Parmesan Baked Chicken Nuggets
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken cut into 2" pieces
- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers crumbled
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 stick butter or margarine melted (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375. Spray a large cookie sheet with baking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the butter and mustard. Set aside.
- In another bowl mix the cracker crumbs and the parmesan cheese.
- Dip the chicken, a few at a time into the butter mixture then into the cracker crumbs, pressing the mixture on well.
- Transfer to the cookie sheet and place them about an inch apart for better browning.
- Bake until golden and crispy, about 25 minutes. Serve warm, but they are good cold too!