The best Italian flavors come together in this easy stromboli with layers of salami, ham and pepperoni. Dip yours in some marinara and dig in!
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough thawed like Pepe's Bakery
- 3/4 cup jarred marinara sauce
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced large pepperoni small ones will work too
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced Genoa or hard salami
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced Virginia or baked ham
- 1/2 cup banana pepper rings optional
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
Using a rolling pin or your hands, roll your dough to a rough 14x12 inch rectangle.
Layer on the marinara sauce, cheese (it's okay if they overlap), all of the meats and the pepper rings if you are using them.
Starting at the long side, roll up and pinch the seam to seal.
Place the roll on your baking sheet, seam side down and cut four shallow cuts in the top of the stromboli to let steam escape.
Bake until golden and bubbly, about 20 to 25 minutes. Slice and serve.