Because dinner at your house looks less like a Hallmark card and more like a ship on the edge of mutiny.
From the author featured in:
Comes 5 from 1
5 from 1 is a dream come true for a working mom. As much as I love time in the kitchen, there were days when McDonald’s was the only thing I had time for until I found this book and Rachel’s make-ahead strategies.
What you’ll find inside:
- 15, 30 and 60 minute meals that all take less than 20 minutes to prep
- Recipes that use everyday ingredients
- Strategies for making meals one or several days ahead
- Simple techniques for swapping in your family’s favorite ingredients without ruining the meal
- No fail ways to blend spices and seasonings for big flavor, fast
- Foolproof methods to ensure meats are juicy, never dry
- Recipes that are naturally gluten free, healthy and easy to adjust for special diets
The more familiar you are with a dish, the easier, faster and more stress free it is to make.
What’s your go-to most familiar recipe? You know the one. You can make it without written instructions and it’s the meal that takes away all of your stress and makes you feel a little less like you want to hide in the pantry.
You wish dinner was this easy every night but instead you face the same challenges day after frustrating day. No one wants the same food. You’re cooking for two and you are tired of leftovers. You’re sick of making the same dishes over and over again.
Now imagine having a simple system that helps you create more than a month’s worth of meals from just 5 foundation recipes. Just change the seasonings and sides and you’ll have a fresh new meal that feels familiar in it’s preparation but is different enough to get you out of the dinnertime rut.